4 Corners Pharmacy is a Compassionate Caring Pharmacy for You and Your Loved Ones • Your Reliable Pharmacy Services are Right Here • 10 Minute Ready Rx • Free Home Pick-Up and Delivery
Effective Date: April 15, 2015
Who May Use the Services
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from any person we know to be under the age of 13 and instruct users under 13 not to send us any information to or through the online Services.
The online Services are designed for users from, and are controlled and operated by us from, the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States or storage of your information in the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
The Personal Information We Collect
We want you to understand how personal information you provide to us is collected and used. Personal information is any information that we can use to identify, locate, or contact you. We may collect and store your personal information when you provide it to us or to our service providers. Some examples of personal information we collect and when we collect it include:
- when you register for accounts on our website or mobile applications
- when you participate in sweepstakes, surveys or contests that we offer or administer
- when you enroll in or participate in one of our loyalty programs or redeem coupons or offers from us
- when you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about our products or services, such as e-mail alerts, newsletters, and other notifications
- transaction information about how you interact with us such as purchase history, when you make returns or exchanges, request an e-receipt, order photos, arrange to pick up your retail order outside a 4 Corners Pharmacy, or have your order delivered to your home
- your interactions with our websites or mobile sites, mobile applications, Wi-Fi, and other online services
- how you use our sites and mobile applications, search terms, pages you visit on our mobile applications, computer and mobile device information and push notification services you request
- when you request that merchandise be sent to you or others we store billing and shipping information as a convenience to you for future purchases, and we will store information about your orders for order tracking and status retrieval purposes
- when you purchase an item from us we will collect your financial information, such as your credit or debit card information, to process the payment
- precise location information if you provide it to us (for example to show you the store nearest you) or authorize us to collect it in our stores (e.g., to help you find a product)
- general location information from your browser or device, which we use for internal purposes only
- your social media account information if you share it with us (e.g., Facebook ID)
If you choose not to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your personal information to respond to your requests, such as to fulfill your order, contact you with information about your order, send you email alerts, send you newsletters, and to provide you with related customer service. We may also use your information to send marketing communications and administrative information to you, including through the use of push notifications in our apps.
We may use your personal information to personalize your experience shopping and interacting with us, including by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing our Services and new products and services, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
In the event that 4 Corners Pharmacy or some or all of our business, assets or stock are sold or transferred (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) or used as security, or to the extent we engage in business negotiations with third parties, personal information may be transferred to or shared with third parties as part of any such transaction or negotiation.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may provide personal information to our affiliated businesses or to our business partners, who may use it to send you marketing and other communications.
We may disclose personal information to our service providers, who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
If we are requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information, we may do so. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the information is pertinent (including to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain), we may use or disclose personal information, including without court process. We may also use or disclose personal information to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
We may use and disclose personal information to investigate security breaches or otherwise cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter.
We may use and disclose information that does not personally identify you (including the information described under “Cookies and Other Technologies,” below) for any purpose, except to the extent limited by applicable law. If we are required to treat such information as personal information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information.
We may combine information that does not personally identify you with personal information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
We may use and disclose your personal information to facilitate social media..